I thought I’d collect my ideas on modifying the Scarp 1 on a dedicated page as I have done for the Laser Competition.
Part 1: zip pullers on the door zips, modified inner door tie back with cord grip and loop, hook and loop arrangement for the end vents, improved raising and securing method for the porch flysheet and internal clothes line.
Part 2: seam sealing and new guying arrangement.
Part 3: threshold cords, end guy loops, anti-slip strips.
Part 4: inner tent pocket and new venting cord.
First pitch: how it looks and an accident!
Scarp review: a first test.
Note: I used most of two packs of cord from Tarptent (2 x 50ft) for the various mods. I made the guys long on purpose so you could probably use slightly less, but all the re-guying uses up a surprising amount of cord.